CARBINE/RIFLE SKILLS - 4 HOURS
(Minimum 5/Maximum 10 Students)
Fundamentals of marksmanship and safety for Colt-pattern carbine rifles. Positions of fire. Instruction and live fire exercises including presentation of weapon and all aspects of handling and manipulating a carbine riffle.
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Advanced Instructional Techniques
- Presentation/Target Acquisition
- Positions of Fire
- Firearms Familiarization - Nomenclature
- Field Stripping and Care/Cleaning
- Carbine with Multiple Magazine
- Ammunition - 220 Rounds
- Eye and Ear Protection
INSTRUCTOR: Andrew Biedenstein
CLASS FEE: $150
PHONE: 314-353-BANG (2264)
CLASS TIMES: See Training Schedule
Class reservation fee must be paid in advance.
Payment options: in person at range or by phone at 314-353-BANG (2264).
Don't wait! Classes fill fast!
Limited space available, therefore NO REFUNDS!