We are a premier Training Academy and Educational Institution in all firearms related training.
To our customers,
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting everything around us. Our top priority has always been the safety and the well-being of our guests and team members. Our #1 core value is ‘safety is paramount’. We also recognize and understand that you all have concerns about the coronavirus; therefore, I personally want to update you on everything that we are doing to provide a safe environment for you, your family, and our team members.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick.
While our team members conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all equipment, surfaces, and areas of our facility using disinfectant cleaning supplies, we are upping our cleaning regime. Sanitizing all touch points and, a big plus, is our air is completely filtered throughout the building.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
· Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
· Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
· Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm - not into your hands
· Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
· For your well-being and the well-being of others, if you're sick please stay home and take care of yourself. Range time and dining can wait.
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, or your local health department website.
We hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation. We remain committed to providing you and your family with friendly, clean, and safe shooting & dining environment.
Welcome to StL SharpShooter - We are a premier Training Academy and Educational Institution in all firearms related training.
Our new state of the art facility features 20 four foot wide lanes 25 yards long with ballistic protective stalls and digital retrieval systems. Our all steel bullet trap will allow our guests to shoot most large caliber long guns.
This one of a kind indoor shooting range has a club restaurant boasting a smoked meat menu prepared fresh daily, that may be enjoyed watching big screen TVs or live action in the range.
Guests at StL SharpShooter don't have to haul their gear. Bring a small lock, secure your gear, and enjoy our amenities:
- 3500 square foot Gun Store
- 2 large classrooms for training
- Firearm accessories and ammo
- Ample parking
- Eat in or out at the Pit and Grill
- Ladies, we have a full service Jewelry Store
- Home town favorites, Cardinals and Blues games on the big screen
- Elevator service between floors
- Large party room for special events
- County Police Security for guest safety
- Indoor Shooting Range in Affton, Missouri
Please give StL SharpShooter an opportunity to earn your business.
Your Rating as a Guest Matters!