SHOTGUN SKILLS COURSE - 4 HOURS
(Minimum 5/Maximum 10 Students)
Safety, marksmanship and skills unique to the shotgun, including reloading, malfunctions, nomenclature and care/cleaning/maintenance.
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Advanced Instructional Techniques
- Presentation/Target Acquisition
- Positions of Fire
- Firearms Familiarization - Nomenclature
- Safe/functional Shotgun
- Ammunition - 25 Rounds Birdshot (LEAD SHOT ONLY)/15 Round Slug/10 Rounds Buckshot
- Eye and Ear Protection
INSTRUCTOR: Elizabeth Starks and Jon Lambert
CLASS FEE: $200
PHONE: 314-353-BANG (2264)
Class reservation fee of $25 must be paid in advance.